Saturday, June 4, 2011

Launching a New Idea

I spend most of my time in the kitchen.  I love baking and cooking for my husband and four teens.  I started thinking about the years when I worked outside of the home & all the money we have spent on fast-food because I didn't have the time or the energy to prepare a real home-cooked meal and thought how many others are sick to death of eating take-out and spending all that money?  Today I launch a new blog where I will chronicle my cooking and baking for my family & for the local community which I will be offering cooking & baking services.

I started off this morning by posting an ad in Craigslist for Vegas under domestic help/gigs.  I listed a brief menu of available home-cooked meals made from scratch along with a variety of baked goods.  I will upload pictures of recipes & list the recipes for others to try.  I am looking forward to spending time in my kitchen preparing meals & baking!  I also look forward to sharing on this new blog!

Thanks for your support & Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new venture Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jx! I appreciate the good wishes! I am thinking that I can ship baked goods anywhere so I plan to add this service soon. I am very excited & looking forward to spending tons of time in the kitchen!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete