Saturday, June 4, 2011

Birthday Dinner!

Today is my husbands birthday.  Tomorrow we will be having Sunday dinner & celebrating his birthday with our children.  John has already requested Cannoli cake so I have begun to prepare for this.  I have already baked a vanilla cake & I will start on the filling this evening.  Cannoli cake filling is best when it has the time to chill overnight.

I have yet to decide the dinner menu.  I made sauce & lasagne & manicotti for my daughter's birthday just two days ago..so I am wondering if pasta should be on the menu again?? I just don't know.  John loves peppers, so maybe I will do stuffed peppers or a spicy beef & veggie stir-fry?

I am going to try & video my time in the kitchen & walk through the steps.  Of course I will take lots of photo's though!!

Thank you all so much for your support!

Recipe sharing tomorrow...

Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment